Pinch, rotate, stretch, and move photos from your photo album. Switch to black and white or sepia. Add transparency. Cut out any shape. Spice up your wallpaper or amuse your friends. Create a masterpiece with Collage.
- "Minority Report"-like interface
- Zoom, rotate, and move pictures
- Add transparency
- Change to sepia or black and white
- Cut out custom shapes
- Landscape or portrait mode
- Add frames to photos
- Multiple background colors
- Email in high-res (960 x 640) or set as your wallpaper
- Auto-save and resume
Heres a ten-second tutorial:
Click the + to import a photo. Use the scissors tool to crop out a custom shape. Use two fingers to stretch and rotate. Click "Auto Layout" to arrange your photos in a pre-defined layout. Click save to send the collage to your photo album. Double-tap to show/hide the toolbar.
You can change some default settings by going into the devices Settings application and scrolling down to Collage.
Tips from users:
- See what your kid would look like by adding a picture of yourself and your significant other and adjusting the transparency to about 50%
- Give someone a gigantic head by cropping it out then stretching it
- You can save a collage, then add to it by importing it later (make a collage of collages!)
Check out some cool collages created by one of our users at http://www.flickr.com/photos/leibo/